With Covid-19 now a part of our daily lives, it is my priority to keep my community, clients, and family safe. Here are the steps I am taking to keep each interaction safe:
- I will wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, and keep my equipment clean.
- I will keep a safe distance from my subjects. Pre-Covid, I would have made small adjustments to my couples’ hair, clothes, etc., myself, but during this time I will be asking couples to adjust each other.
- I will inform my clients beforehand if I have Covid or have Covid-like symptoms. I also ask that my clients let me know if they have Covid, are experiencing symptoms, or have guests that may have Covid.
- If I am unable to perform my job, I will find a replacement photographer to photograph the wedding. I would still be responsible for everything else (editing, gallery delivery, correspondence, etc.)
- When I am not working I will limit my interactions with people and keep my social circle small.
- As regulations change, I will keep myself informed on the latest requirements and implement them.