Covid has changed the way we celebrate so we’ve gotten creative with how we have weddings. Together with some of Toronto’s best wedding vendors we have created a stylish, intimate wedding experience for couples who want to get married this year. I’ve always had a soft spot for intimate weddings. With an intimate wedding you can see everyone in the room at a glance. You can spend time with the people you love and you can get married! We’ve taken the stress out of planning a wedding so you can relax and enjoy your day.
Each intimate wedding includes everything you need for a beautiful ceremony and wedding portraits.
Intimate Wedding Collection
- 2 hours of photography by Jessilynn Wong Photography
- 2 hours of onsite coordination by All That Jaz Weddings
- Creation on ceremony design
- Wedding officiant and personalized ceremony by Ceremonies with Choice
- Customized bridal bouquet and groom boutonnière
- Acoustic musicians with choice of song selections
- Candlelight set up for ceremony
- Custom vow booklets
(No longer available)
You can get married just about anywhere from your backyard to a chic restaurant. Here are a few suggested venues. We have a bunch more up our sleeve so send us an email and we’ll help you find the right place for your wedding day.
Spencer’s on the Waterfront
Globe & Mail Centre
Studio Bon Soleil
Additional vendors; Make up artist, caterer, Videographer etc
Additional Photography coverage
Reception planning and design
The team behind the Intimate Wedding Collection
Toronto Wedding Photographer, Jessilynn Wong Photography
Wedding Planner, All That Jaz Weddings
Officiant, Ceremonies with Choice